It has been said that U.S. women spend $7 billion a year to make themselves beautiful. http://jezebel.com.
The truth is....
You don’t have to spend a large amount of money to make yourself appear young and beautiful. Natural products are way more cheaper and often free to use and also have great results.
- OLIVE OIL and SALT: Mix olive oil with some salt and rub it gently on the skin after
- the salt is dissolved. Leave it for a few minutes then rinse. Avoid popping your pimples and avoid touching your pimples with dirty hands when it has popped.
- RICE STARCH: Cover your pimples with rice starch and leave it for at least 30 minutes or more. Some people rinse it the next day. If you think it's uncomfortable and awkward rinse it after 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Note: Rice starch can be obtained by saving the water that you wash your rice with. When you leave the water and drain it some starch will stay underneath the bowl. That is the rice starch. Use it!
FOR DRY SKIN:
- COCONUT OIL or COCONUT MILK: Just rub it on your skin. If its too oily just rinse it. You can still feel the softness of your skin after you rinse it. But, you do not really need to rinse it.
- OLIVE OIL and SUGAR: Mix olive oil with some sugar and rub on your face or skin. Leave it for 30 minutes then rinse.
FOR FIRM AND RADIANT SKIN:
- HONEY: Cover your face with honey (avoid the eyes) let it stand for at least 30 minutes then rinse it.
- EGG WHITE: Spread egg white on your face leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it.
- SEMEN: Spread semen on your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse. If you can take the scent of the semen leave it longer.
- BLOOD: During a woman’s period rinse the underwear a few times make sure the underwear still has some blood on it and rub it on your face. Rinse it after 30 minutes to an hour. If the smell will not bother you leave it longer.
FOR WRINKLY HANDS:
- LEMON and SALT: Mix lemon juice with some salt and rub it on your hands.
TO WHITEN and SMOOTHEN SKIN:
- PAPAYA LEAVES: Wash papaya leaves. Pound it until it gives green juice. Rub the juice on your skin and scrub your skin with pounded leaves. Leave it for few minutes then rinse.
- Pour a good amount of milk in your bath tub and soak your whole body in it. You can rinse if you wish.
1. OAT MEAL: Fill tub with warm water. Pour oatmeal generously in the tub and mix it properly before soaking. Do not rinse. Just dry yourself after soaking in the tub..
1. ICE/ COLD WATER: If you are from tropical country wash your face with cold water or scrub your face with ice. Do it in the afternoon when it is really hot.
Let me know of what you think about my blog. If you have any ideas you would like to share feel free to leave a comment below.